Nagpur University TIME TABLE 2011

Get Nagpur University Result of Summer 2010

Nagpur University Updates

Nagpur University Official World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Examination Time table of B.Com. PART-I EXAMINATION OF SUMMER 2010 NAGPUR UNIVERSITY

RASHTRASANT TUKADOJI MAHARAJ NAGPUR UNIVERSITY
B.Com. PART-I EXAMINATION OF SUMMER 2010
-: PROGRAMME (WRITTEN) :-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day Date Subject Paper
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME : 9.30 A.M. TO 12.30 P.M.
Monday 15-03-2010 Other Compulsory Languages :-
Suppl. English / Urdu / Sanskrit / Pali & Prakrit /
Telugu / Bengali / Gujarathi /
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME : 2.30 P.M. TO 5.30 P.M.
Friday 19-03-2010 Basics of Computer & Statistical Techniques
Tuesday 23-03-2010 Business Economics
Tuesday 30-03-2010 Principles of Business Management
Sunday 04-04-2010 Financial Accounts - I
Thursday 08-04-2010 Compulsory Languages :-
Marathi / Hindi
OR
Vocational Subjects – I :-
Gr. I : Principles & Practice of Insurance I
(Life Insurance)
Gr. II : Office Management & Secretarial Practice I
Gr. III : Tax Procedure & Practices I
Gr. IV : Computer Applications I
(Fundamental of Information Technology)
Gr. V : Advertising, Sales Promotions & I
Sales Management
Thursday 15-04-2010 Compulsory English
Sunday 18-04-2010 Optional Papers (Any one of the following):-
Gr. A : Business Finance - I
Gr. B : Human Resource Management – I
Gr. C : Dynamics of Marketing - I
Gr. D : MIS and Information Technology - I
Gr. E : Entrepreneurship Development - I
Vocational Subjects – II :-
Compulsory Paper for all Vocational Subjects II
Entrepreneurship Development

Get Resuts, Time table, Syllabus & Paper sets Free via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Custom Search